FREE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FAST
people is need legitimate way to make money online fast. I went out last years and bought new pc to try and make money online, but all I have succeeded in doing is getting further in debt. I know you know what I mean by all the scams that I fell into.
I have been reading A LOT and trying to learn as much as I can. I have run into conflicting stories , though. I just don't know where to start. I am not a computer tech ,nor that knowledge about how to start.I am NOT asking for a handout; just a helping hand in the right.
I'm not expecting to make tons of money today, but ANYTHING to help me get started in the right direction. I have saved thousand of lives and now a can't even get through the month without running out of food.
mahesh thakor has the right attitude-she's not looking for a get-rich-quick scheme , but instead a legitimate way to make some extra money online.
Having been sucked into some scams myself in the fast , I know how difficult it can be to find real ways to money online fast. thus, I've compiled this list. some ways require knowledge of certain skills, But all these skills can be learned. If you don't know where to start , I suggest picking one of these ways and learning more about it, then trying it out!
SCAM-FREE WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
1.Amazon's Mechanical Turk.
mechanical turk is a great way to make some extra cash. you probably won't make much more then a few dollars an few hours, but's also dead simple to complete many of the tasks. most tasks take less then a minute to complete and pay a few pennies. if you do a lot of mturk, it could add up to at least some fun spending money.SING UP FOR FREE, then complete qualification to earn access to higher paying tasks.
2. sell stock photos.
ISTOCK PHOTO is just one site that allows you to sell stock photos; there are other. before you decide to go crazy and upload your whole album, take note of whats selling well and try your hand at doing something similar. istockphoto's also works for those who know how to render images; some of their most popular images were created on computer! three killer stock photo ready for istockphoto'sinspection;they will want them when you sing up.
3. Sell stuff on eBay.
Start by selling your own extra stuff.Then, once you get a feel for selling your extra stuff, go door-to door in nicer neighborhoods in your town. Develop an eye for what will sell and what won't(old laptop for instance could be a gold mine- if you know how to format them to get rid of the previous owner's personal data) Sign a contract where you take 25-30%(or more)f the grass sale. Your customers will be happy to get cash for their old junk, and you will make some good money selling other people's stuff.ebay
4.Become a freelancer article writer.
It may not pay well, but there is a growing demand for this. write 200-300 word articles and submit them to article directories. Potential clients include bloggers, marketers small businesses. you can write articles in a niche in batches and sell them as a package to one or more clients, or you can offer your service for hire per word or articles and let your client give you direction. A foundation of keyword research
is important to succeed at this job (unless you are just taking direction from a client), but keyword research is learnable.
5. Write articles for magazines or other publications.If you have a background in journalism, or just a passion for it, you can try your hand at submitting articles to publications. Don’t just randomly fire off articles, however; have a plan and, preferably, a contact at the publication you wish to submit to. The good news is that there are publications in pretty much any niche you can think of. To see some publications that are hiring, visit ONLINE WRITING JOBS , FREELANCE JOBS and WRITING JOBS
6. Transcribe audio files.An easy job; doesn’t pay well, but also a quick way to make some money. Sign up on eLance or oDesk to start, and/or advertise your services in entrepreneur forums. Requires good hearing and a good command of the English language. You may also want to invest in a foot pedal if you plan to transcribe often. Make sure you know how to transcribe interviews before you start your first job.
7. Become a virtual assistant (VA).There are entire books written on how to become a virtual assistant, so this job is definitely worthy of more research. My advice: Focus on one niche (I just hired Lisa Morosky of VA for Bloggers, for instance.) Also, reach out to potential customers directly and let them know what you can do for them instead of hitting up freelance web sites. Finally, you may want to consider resources such as AssistU, which provides training for up-and-coming virtual assistants.
8. Write articles on eHow.com.If you understand the basics of keyword research, you can make a good monthly income from eHow. eHow pays you a percentage of the ad revenue they make from each “How to” article you create. You can crank out a few articles a day with relative ease. Try this for a month; assuming your article titles match up with what people are searching for in Google, you can make a significant income. The great news is that you write your articles once and get paid month after month. I’ve seen figures of $100-$150/month for 30 articles. Make money writing for eHow.com.
9. Do some videos to promote affiliate products.Enjoy making silly videos? Even short, silly videos can sell products online. Find an product worth promoting that has an affiliate program, then target your video toward potential customers of that product. In your video summary on YouTube, place your affiliate link for the product, and after the video, do a 30-second still frame showing a short URL where people can buy the product. If your video is funny, informative, or useful, you may sell some products. Big tip: Try to promote a product that makes you a fair amount of money for each sale, but doesn’t cost a whole lot for the potential customer. You can find products on commission junction , for one.
10. Write an ebook targeted to people who need help.Alexis Dawes created a product called “Desperate Buyers Only”. I interview her for an upcoming case study on Inspiring Innovators, where she mentions that she is able to make up to $97 from ebooks as small as 12 pages. The key? Finding people who are incredibly desperate for the information you provide and then doing good research to find a real solution to their problems. The result? Happy customers whose problem is solved, and money for you — a win-win situation! Caveat: It may be tough to find a real desperate buyer niche (Alexis reveals some in her case study). Here are some hints: When were you last in a situation where information would have either saved you a lot of money or a lot of pain? Has someone else close to you been in a situation where they could have used information to avert pain? Think legal, medical, and financial niches.
11. Build a small niche website.
Yes, you can make money online.I run a few small niche websites. For instance, How to convert pdf is a tiny site that has free videos on how to convert other types of documents into PDF format. It sells a piece of software called PDF Creator, and I make a few dollars every time someone buys from that site. I promoted the site using pay-per-click ads and it was profitable. Don’t copy me directly, but do find the intersection of people needing help and a tool, ebook, or software program that will help them fix their problem. Then, create a website designed to get them to buy it!